Sunday, November 06, 2005

So what if there's chirping?

Yeah, so there are crickets! That happens sometimes you know :P
ACTUALLY, I have written. I'll admit that while I wanted to do a lot of late night writing this weekend, I instead did a lot of... what for it... sleeping. Yes, sleeping. I was in bed before ten o'clock both Friday and Saturday night. This can mean one of two things. 1. I am a responsible adult who realizes that getting some sleep occasionally is healthy and good for energy levels. 2. I am a loser with no social life. Let's go with 1.
So, here's the thing though. I knew that I needed to write something this weekend but during the day, Trin had sorta highjacked my computer to watch Finding Nemo on since the dvd player is broken and I was sleeping at night... well, I didn't get anything written until this afternoon. And I wrote it on paper, at the park so you will have to wait until tomorrow when I can copy it onto a word doc.
Anyway, I should have a couple of thousand more words up here tomorrow :)
I will be needing more suggestions once it is up too :)

0 attempted to destroy my confidence

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any work copied from this site must be done so with permission of the author.

2005 All Rights Reserved


Who Links Here