Monday, October 31, 2005

Welcome to the pain...

Hi and welcome. Since there are still two hours before we are allowed to start AND I have just finished walking something like five miles (trick or treating), I am going to make this short and start on my story tomorrow morning :)
First of all, if you are doing NanoWrimo and have a blog/website for it, email me your link!!! Even if you don't, send me a link to your profile. I will try to get these up in a somewhat timely fashion.
Secondly, you have to take a break on Wednesdays because that is when I have my Acrophobia on my LOC blog ;)
And the last thing I wanted to mention, everything that I am writing here is rough draft, first draft, zero editing. You will find that I stick notes for myself in brackets so that I can come back and fix something later. What you are reading is not in perfect order nor has it been edited. If you see something in brackets that I couldn't figure out and have a suggestion, please feel free to leave a comment! I love comments :) If you see that something isn't flowing right, again, let me know. I have a tendency to get a few pages in and forget that my main character is a blonde and call her a redhead :)
The point of NanoWrimo is to force out the fifty thousand words, to focus on actually writing and not editing and making it perfect. I tried this last year and couldn't seem to get past the ten thousand word mark, so I am trying harder this year. Bare with me and maybe this little work of fiction will go somewhere :)

4 attempted to destroy my confidence

Blogger bricotrout bitched about...

wow, this is so cool! lots of space in here. lots of natural light too! is that a two sided open air fireplace over there? so, you gonna show me the bedroom or what?

2:43 PM  
Blogger bricotrout bitched about...

wow is that a king size waterbed with built in masager and a mirror on the ceiling? wait thats not a mirror. who is that a picture of? is... is that... mathew mc...

6:58 PM  
Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa bitched about...

i am gonna FART here... cos loads of freeeeeeeee space!!!!

LOL!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Jim Cooper bitched about...

Now you've done it...
I've signed up and started a new blog for this as well...
See you on November 30 with bruised fingers....:>)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Any work copied from this site must be done so with permission of the author.

2005 All Rights Reserved


Who Links Here